We help individuals and organizations break the ice!
Looking to dismiss old ways of training teams and prepare a team to change the work and the world? Do you want leaders who are equipped with 22nd century leadership strategies and skills? Our programs are designed to provide real, practical, hands on, step by step systems that work!
Dar Mayweather started www.doingthegoodwork.com because he is tired of buzz words and lack of action! The leader of the #DoingTheGoodWork initiative, Dar works to guide and equip others to understand the connections between their personal story and the collective identities of groups and communities they serve.
services that work!
Good Mayweather Consulting is excited about it's new relationship with ForCollegeForLife! Bring us to a college near you for these proven workshops on race, social identity, and personal development. For description and learning outcomes, please visit www.forcollegeforlife.com/dar/
- "The Easiest Conversation On Race" Racial Awareness Workshop (Most Popular!)
- Doing the Good Work: Moving Beyond Buzz Words (Great For Teams!)
- I Am Many: Exploring Experiences within Social Identity (Super Impactful!)
We create our workshops to be interactive, engaging, and fun! We design and deliver inter-sectional workshops that run from 2 hours to 2 days. Our workshops are grounded in education, counseling, leadership, and management theory. Below are other examples of workshops we can deliver to you: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for descriptions and learning outcomes
- Only Yes! = Consent (Great For First Years & Orientation Programming!)
- Racism in the Workplace and Intentional Self Care For Professionals of Color (Professional of Color Conferences and Organizations)
- Prioritizing Values In Multicultural Environments (Perfect For Gear Up & Pre-College Programs for Students of Color)
- Black Identity Development: My Journey From Childhood To Adulthood (Specifically Made for Men of Color)
- Recognizing Race In Leadership (Eye Opening Program For IFC, CPC, MGC, & NPHC Greek Life Student Leaders)
Free Initial Call! Give me 3 minutes of your time and I promise you will learn more strategies than you care to implement!
Good Mayweather Consulting can do one on one coaching, diversity and inclusion professional development, and business/social media consulting for Nonprofits, Colleges and Universities, and Businesses who are managing change.
We have over 15 years experience managing multicultural programs, staff development, leadership training, crisis management, and social media management; we will work with you to make your goals and organization a huge success! Email email@example.com to request a proposal or conference call.
- Managing Multicultural Organizational Change: Implementing New Organizational Management Strategies
- Inclusive Curriculum Development & Building Co-Curricular Learning Spaces
- Social Media Management for Organizational Success and Branding
- One on One Coaching: Managing Racial Tension and Developing Inclusive Leadership Spaces
Keynotes/ lecture/ course:
Good Mayweather Consulting provides dynamic, inspiring and challenging keynote speeches! We can provide a 15 -30 minute address or 30-90 minute opening or closing keynote/lecture/course. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for descriptions and learning outcomes:
- Diversity and Inclusion Today For A Better Tomorrow (Diversity & Inclusion Speech)
- Let's Get Real About Branding and Entrepreneurship (Small Businesses & New Entrepreneur)
- Leading with Excellence: The Multicultural Leader In You (High School/College Students & Entry Level Professional)
- What Are You Going To Do (High School/College Students)
NEW!!! Need help persuading your supervisor to use professional development dollars for our services? Click here for a letter that you can download today!